This has by far been the worst online buying experince i have ever had!
Not only was my Item/items not in stock, I was billed instantly! I was
never told that the purchased Items had to be ordered from the manufacturer
and that could take up to 45 days. I called the manufacturer directly and they told me the items would not even go into production
until April 1st, yet I was biled on March 7th!After several attemps by email and phone calls 36 days later i finally
asked for a cancelled order and a refund. They told me that could take
another 15 to 45 days to process thru accounting! So 45days + 45days= 1 pissed off customer
But I sure showed them!luckily I pid using "Paypal" which offers buyers protection for free.
I filed a dispute and had my money back in less than 3days!This company bills you instantly
and then holds your order so they can collect on their interest earnings! This is "Illeagal"!
Do not purchase anything online from FurnitureBuzz.com it is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Furniture Purchase
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- " March 26, 2013 I went to pick up the rental car I had previously purchased through hotwire and during the transaction I was lied to humiliated and blatantly over..."
- "I was hired at La Petite Academy Horn lake Ms. as Team Lead and I was very good at it. I wish some how I could post the letters from the..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."