This has by far been the worst online buying experince i have ever had!
Not only was my Item/items not in stock, I was billed instantly! I was
never told that the purchased Items had to be ordered from the manufacturer
and that could take up to 45 days. I called the manufacturer directly and they told me the items would not even go into production
until April 1st, yet I was biled on March 7th!After several attemps by email and phone calls 36 days later i finally
asked for a cancelled order and a refund. They told me that could take
another 15 to 45 days to process thru accounting! So 45days + 45days= 1 pissed off customer
But I sure showed them!luckily I pid using "Paypal" which offers buyers protection for free.
I filed a dispute and had my money back in less than 3days!This company bills you instantly
and then holds your order so they can collect on their interest earnings! This is "Illeagal"!
Do not purchase anything online from FurnitureBuzz.com it is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Furniture Purchase
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."
- "Please do not make the huge mistake of leasing a machine from LADCO or using elavon services. Today November 9,2015 I finally get to return my machine and end my..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."