Do NOT purchase from FurnitureBuzz (www.furniturebuzz.com) and believe all the negative reviews. I placed an order in the middle of January, 2011 for a dining room set. FurnitureBuzz deducted the full money from my account the following day. This was alarming. They advertised the product in "stock". I called them and they said that it would take 3-4 weeks to have them delivered from the manufacturer to my place. I asked them why they have deducted the full amount of money from my account if they don't have the furniture on stock. I would have expected confirmation email about delivery dates, etc. OK, I said I can wait and let's see. After 4 weeks I contacted them again since I haven't heard from them. They said exactly the same that it would take 3-4 weeks to have the furniture delivered to my place. I have given another chance and now I can see that I shouldn't have. I have finally cancelled my order with them. They had my money for 9 weeks without fulfilling my order.

I called them when they will transfer the money back to my account, and they said it would take 30-45 days to get the money back. I called their account department, they said that their account department wouldn't take any calls. I wanted to talk to the manager, he wouldn't take my call either. Finally I've got his email address, he never got back to me.

I've filed complaint with the Better Business Bureau and FTC (ftccomplaintassistant.gov) and I keep calling them.

Buyers, BEWARE of this company!

Had an Experience with Furniture Buzz?

Comments

I will not repeat what has been said. Pay heed to what you read. Still waiting refund. No customer service.

Rob and Amy Shippy, the owners, are on Facebook tho. Maybe a direct contact/message will help with resolution. I'll keep you posted....

..... desperate in the midwest